Kensington Parkwood PTA is here for you.
Welcome to the KP PTA website. Our PTA is a volunteer, parent-run organization committed to supporting the KP community. We work to enrich the school experience, create opportunities to come together, and keep everyone better informed! Join the KP PTA and donate to the Eagle Fund here. Come volunteer anytime!
* IMPORTANT NOTE: All PTA events are cancelled for the remainder of the school year.
*Click here for KPPTA Calendar*
*Order your KP Yearbook here!
*Virtual KP Science Fair
This year we will be holding a virtual science fair using FlipGrid. Students can post a 2 minute video explaining or demonstrating their project. Teams can present videos that are edited together or will be posted together (Please indicate in your video who is part of your team). Anything works for the virtual science fair, and a poster is not required. Just stick with the general Science Fair guidelines found here and share your question, hypothesis, results and discussion on your video. The KP Science Fair FlipGrid is moderated by Chris Fogg and all videos will be reviewed and approved before being viewed publicly.
Parents please click here here to access flipgrid. (please check your email for the password)
Questions? Chris Fogg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stay Connected with KPPTA on Facebook! Click here to stay connected with the KP community during the school closure: https://www.facebook.com/KensingtonParkwood/
- MCPS Coronavirus Updates can be found here.
- March 2020 Newsletter can be found here. For previous issues click here.
- Bus Info and Schedules are available by clicking here.
- Are you going to volunteer at KP? You are required to take the MCPS Child Abuse and Neglect Training online first. Click here for the link.
- Access the KPES Directory here.
The PTA sponsors an array of programs and services for students, parents, teachers and the community.
For more about the school, visit the Kensington Parkwood ES website.
Get news about the PTA on the EagleNet listserv--sign up by emailing KPEaglenet@gmail.com with your child’s name and teacher.