PTA Meeting - February 12th, 7:30 PM
Valentine's Day Parties - February 14th, 2:30-3:30
No School - February 18th, Presidents' Day
International Night - February 22nd, 7:00-9:00 PM
Early Release - Friday, March 1st
Skate Night - Saturday March 16th, 6:30 PM
KP Yard Sale - March 23rd
- Penciltines are in! the Fourth Grade is conducting a fundraiser to raise money for the annual field trip to Historic St. Mary’s City. A Penciltine is a Valentine’s Day pencil with a To/From note attached. Purchased Penciltines will be delivered on Valentine’s Day to homeroom teachers. Each Penciltine is only $1. Order forms have been sent home with students this week. Extra copies are available at school.
Penciltine orders are due Tuesday, February 12!
- Looking for a way to get involved? We need an editor for the newsletter! Please email Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Do you want to volunteer at KP? You must take the MCPS Child Abuse and Neglect Training first. Click here for the link.
- Access the KPES Directory here.
- January 2019 Newsletter can be found here. For previous issues click here.
The PTA sponsors an array of programs and services for students, parents, teachers and the community.
The PTA funds 100% of the Arts Integration programs at the school. Read learn more about Arts Integration at KP. These critical programs are run entirely by volunteers like you — and their success relies heavily on your support.
For more about the school, visit the Kensington Parkwood ES website.
Get news about the PTA on the Eagle Net listserv--sign up by emailing KPEaglenet@gmail.com with your child’s name and teacher.