Kensington Parkwood PTA is here for you.
Welcome to the KP PTA website. Our PTA is a volunteer, parent-run organization committed to supporting the KP community.
We work to enrich the school experience, create opportunities to come together, and keep everyone better informed!
Join the KP PTA and donate to the Eagle Fund here. Come volunteer anytime!
Kindergarten Parent Information Night
Thursday, August 29th, 6:30pm KP All-Purpose Room (APR) on Lower Level.
KP Open House & PTA Fair
Friday, August 30th, 1:15pm -3pm Note: Open House is from 2-3pm in classrooms. The PTA Fair is going on 1:15-3pm in the All-Purpose Room.
- Welcome Letter to Kindergarten Families.
- The KPES 2019-2020 School Supply List is now available. Click on the link to view and download the PDF.
- The Bus Information letter and schedules are also available by clicking here.
- KP will be hosting a Kindergarten Parents Information Night on Thursday, August 29th at 6:30pm in the All-Purpose Room. Come meet the administration, kindergarten teachers, and members of your PTA Board.
- Are you going to volunteer at KP? You are required to take the MCPS Child Abuse and Neglect Training online first. Click here for the link.
- Access the KPES Directory here.
- June 2019 Newsletter can be found here. For previous issues click here.
The PTA sponsors an array of programs and services for students, parents, teachers and the community.
The PTA funds 100% of the Arts Integration programs at the school. Read learn more about Arts Integration at KP. These critical programs are run entirely by volunteers like you — and their success relies heavily on your support.
For more about the school, visit the Kensington Parkwood ES website.
Get news about the PTA on the Eagle Net listserv--sign up by emailing KPEaglenet@gmail.com with your child’s name and teacher.