Kensington Parkwood PTA is here for you.
Welcome to the KP PTA website. Our PTA is a volunteer, parent-run organization committed to supporting the KP community. We work to enrich the school experience, create opportunities to come together, and keep everyone better informed! Join the KP PTA and donate to the Eagle Fund here. Come volunteer anytime!
*Click here for KPPTA Calendar*
*Order your KP Yearbook here!
*Breakfast & Books (formerly Parents and Pastries) Friday January 17th 8:30-9:30 AM in the APR for GRADES K-2 ONLY. We will host another morning for Grades 3-5 in early Spring.
*Volunteer with KP! Tuesday, February 4 6:0 to 8:00pm at the Manna Food Pantry
The KPPTA Community Service Committee invites you to help the Manna Food Pantry with stocking, labeling, organizing and other helpful activities to help maintain the pantry. This is a great chance for students to get hands on experience volunteering. Spaces are limited for students ages 7 and up (only elementary students please). Click here to sign up
*PTA Membership Meeting Tuesday February 11th 7:30-9PM in the Media Center. Topic: Outdoor Courtyard Project. Babysitting avail.
*International Night February 21st 7-9PM (Scroll down for Flyer)
- Hope everyone enjoyed the Art Fair! Looking for the frame KP used in the past to complete your gallery wall? Click here to purchase
- January 2020 Newsletter can be found here. For previous issues click here.
- Staff Appreciation Breakfasts- Once a month, KP Hospitality Committee organizes a special breakfast for KP teachers and staff. November's breakfast is provided by 4th Grade Families. Click here to sign up!
- Bus Info and Schedules are available by clicking here.
- Are you going to volunteer at KP? You are required to take the MCPS Child Abuse and Neglect Training online first. Click here for the link.
- Access the KPES Directory here.
The PTA sponsors an array of programs and services for students, parents, teachers and the community.
For more about the school, visit the Kensington Parkwood ES website.
Get news about the PTA on the EagleNet listserv--sign up by emailing KPEaglenet@gmail.com with your child’s name and teacher.